Skip to main content

Food Services

Food Service Office
410 5th Street Rio Vista High School (Portable Building)

Tammy Busch
Director of Food Services / Chief Bussiness Officer

Income Form

Apply for Meal Application

TITAN provides parents with a secure, fast, and convenient method for submitting applications or adding money to their student's school meal accounts. To load funds onto your students meal account please go to Link to the Titan Student Meal Accounts  and type River Delta unified School District in the district box.

  • Field Trip Sack Lunch Order Form
  • Meal Account Transfer Request
  • Meal Account Refund Request

Important Information

Seamless Summer Meals 

Request a Special Meal and/or Accommodation

  • Medical Statement Form

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
SNAP and FDPIR State or local agencies, and their subrecipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: the United States Department of Agriculture program for discrimination and complaints. and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.